Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The end of my 4th term

It’s kind of sad but it’s already the end of term.  10 weeks always seems like it buzzes by so quickly.  Time always flies, which it really does the older we get.  Remember when we were younger and it felt like forever until it would be Christmas again?  Well, it’s true.  There was a study done a long while back that says time passes more quickly as we get older. 

Anyway, I hadn’t planned on ever doing a blog again but since class had demanded that I do so, I found how much I missed just ranting, raving.  It’s kind of nice to get those jumbled thoughts out of my head and into an actual working idea that I can share, whether anyone reads it or not.  So I’ve decided to continue this little blog.  Anyone who plans to continue their blog, please let me know and I will continue to follow yours. 

Of course, I wish everyone the best of luck in the future.  :)

1 comment:

  1. How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on. ~Zall's Second Law

    I was watching “Through the Wormhole” with Morgan Freeman, “Suddenly it all ticked.”

    http://science.discovery.com/videos/through-the-wormhole-time-travel/

    I highly recommend it, for those who have the time…. Was that another pun?

    It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Hungarian Horntail," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000

    Thanks Lila, for being a friend this term…I value my friends… keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete