Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Stitch needs desserts!

So obviously I have a problem with taking on too much. I have so many people relying on me and I hate to let anyone down by my inability to help them. I have to constantly remind myself that I can't help anyone if I don't help myself also. I have to remember that it's okay to say no sometimes, that I don't need to take on the burdens of the world. It's a constant struggle for me to be okay with everything enough that I feel I can relax because if left to my own devices, I always have too much to do. I have to remind myself that I'm no good to anyone while stressed and snapping at everyone around me. I need to be calm if I want to get things done and overdoing things will not help my stress levels. It's a lesson I will have to keep telling myself and a lesson that I make sure to pass to others around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment