Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Whimzy busy

I'm a whimsical person. I get ideas in my head and whether they stick around or not, I usually end up fulfilling them sooner or later. Things pop into my mind and if I like it enough, I'll fulfill it whenever I feel like it. Sometimes, things that I don't think I really want to do, I end up doing anyway because it's an experience and I don't want to miss out on anything if I can help it. It's like I'm inadvertently making a bucket list and checking things off in the most random fashion. Sometimes I go ahead and do them on my own or I end up dragging a person or a whole group with me.

I find fun activities and I decide to do them. I've been to concerts. I have been in bars. I've gone to amusement parks. I adore all kinds of museums. I'm always on the lookout for new restaurants to try. I love new arts and crafts. I want to do it all. Remember that random thought as a child of how cool would it be to drive a big rig truck around? I'm getting to do that at my work. I'm learning to be a switcher where I'm learning to drive the trailers around in the yard and moving them between bay doors and such. I've recently decided to throw myself a Hobbit themed birthday for no reason because I want to.

I don't like being bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment