Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Clumsy Life

I'm perfectly aware that this post is more than a bit later, which is a shame as for a good long while I hadn't been more than a day or 2 late at the most.

Have you ever had everything going so well for you that you can hardly believe it? You've been trudging forward ever slowly towards that horizon that you can barely see in the far off distant when suddenly it feels like you're starting to walk faster and you can actually see what you're heading towards. You actually start to feel hopeful that you might finally get to where you want to be so badly, when suddenly the ground is pulled out from underneath you. You stumble; you trip and It hurts. The disappointment is like a knife right in your heart and it makes everything around you bitter tasting but you don't have time or the energy to feel it because you have to keep going. Too many people rely on you for you to stop and wallow so you swallow it all down and continue to take the next step and the next step after that.

Yup, that's how I feel right now. 

As I said, I will continue though. I have no choice. Hopefully, I'll have something more interesting to post next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment