Friday, July 10, 2015

Where's the rum? I drank it.

Ever had a month when it seems like the hits just keep coming and every time you think you might get a breather it's just a horrible tease? In case the question hasn't already made it obvious, I'm having one of those months. This summer is having me being worn and more than a bit weary.

A bad storm blew through the area, which in turn blew a tree onto my hubby's car. Of course, it's damaged beyond repair so we were forced back into car payments with a new-ish car bought just yesterday. That storm had also knocked out power to our area for about 4 days, which was a major inconvenience. Right after the damage his car, I narrowly avoided a situation of hay bales falling out of another vehicle a few cars in front of me and not hitting any of the cars in front of me. On top of all of this, my MIL (mother-in-law) was put into the hospital just a few days ago and had surgery. Luckily, it went well and it shouldn't be long before she's back in her house. Including the stresses of trying to get pre-approval for house loan, I'm heading towards my limit. I already had a nice night of drowning my sorrows with a lovely mix of rum and iced tea.

So not to end this on a completely sour note, here's a great link to a lovely http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment