Saturday, June 27, 2015

Inside Out Reflections

I recently went to see the latest and greatest Pixar movie, Inside Out.  It was a great movie with a lot of great themes that I hope my daughter will really take to heart as she grows older. They are lessons that I try my best to behold. In fact, it's been pointed out that I am Joy, the person who tries her best to make the best of the situation and make everyone happy.


It's a very hard thing to keep doing all the time and sometimes I fail. A huge storm blew through the area. The wicked witch may have blown past on a tornado. It most definitely knocked down a tree into my parent's driveway smashing my husband's car and taking the power out for 3 days. I found it very difficult to stay Joy. I wish more than anything I had a magic wand that I could use to fix everything but I don't and I can't, especially when it seems like everything is doing their best to rain on my parade.

I keep trying my best to keep doing my best. I will stumble and I will fall and I might even fail but I will keep trying my best to make everyone happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment