Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I wanna be a Gilmore Girl!

Remember that show Gilmore Girls that was horribly canceled before its time?  It’s about these 2 crazy women, a mother and a daughter, who talked fast with crazy culture references who lived in a town with quirky neighbors and friends.  I loved that show.  I still love that show.  I miss that show!  How could they let that show be canceled??  It makes me cry!  Seriously there wasn’t anything like it on before and I doubt there ever will be.  It was a great show.  It was fun, funny, smart, quirky with a great portrayal of different relationships.  It’s the kind of relationship I hope to have with my daughter.  Maybe I can get her to watch the show with me . . .yeah, I doubt it but a girl can dream.  I doubt it would translate well but maybe they could bring it back as a movie? 

In case you have forgotten, I’ve been watching the show as part of my mini-vacation and I’ve been enjoying it muchly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment