Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

Yup, it’s my birthday, and the curse continues!  No lie, something always goes wrong on my birthday.  People usually get bad luck on Friday the 13th or something like that.  The funny part is that Friday the 13th is my lucky day.  I usually find money on the ground, everyone is super nice or just in general something good happens.  My birthday is the cursed day.  Something always goes wrong, whether someone is rude to me for no apparent reason, I lose something, something just in general goes wrong.  This year is no big deal.  All I wanted was an ice cream cake.  My husband bought me a cake and he thought it was an ice cream cake.  It was just a regular ice cream cake that was stuck into the freezer where ice cream cakes were supposed to be at.  Honestly, it just figures.  LoL.  I appreciate the fact that he tried and I don’t blame him for the mistake at all.  It was the birthday curse!  A toast-here’s to another year of me and may next year the curse be broken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment