Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Calm before the Storm

There are times when I have witty posts of observations about life and the joys and sorrows of being human.  Unfortunately, this is not one of those times.  The holidays are coming closer.  Deadlines must be met!  My mind gets obsessed over things like that. 

The house is fairly clean.  Cookies have been baked.  The pumpkin pie has been baked.  We are ready for Thanksgiving!  I’m looking forward to it.  Holiday shopping is getting done.  The holiday pic has been taken and now just needs to be added to the cards.  Then boxes will be mailed off on time and all will be done for the holidays til the big day of opening presents and being with family.  I repeat, I’m actually looking forwards to things and not getting stressed about just the idea of it all.  Who knows though? This might just be the calm before the storm and then the mass panic will happen but til then, I’m going to enjoy things!

No comments:

Post a Comment