Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Is 2018 over yet?

I'm kind of hating on 2018. I've never come close to such a negative feeling toward a year but this has not been a good year so far. I honestly fear it might get worse and we are not even halfway through it yet.

I'm not going over the things that have already happened so far but to add to all of it, a dear friend of mine passed away just a few weeks ago. I hadn't talked to him face to face for years but he had been such a major part of my life in the past. I hate that he's gone. I can't imagine how his family is still dealing with everything.

I feel bogged down though I am trying to move forward with everything. I'm not sure what to do anymore for this year but I'm trying to find something to hold onto. I am sorry this post isn't all that interesting. I'm still contemplating pulling this down and maybe putting it up as something else entirely but I'm still not sure. My mind is just wandering into different ideas for now and it has yet to make a decision.

I hope your year is much better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment