Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas can maybe


Well, Thanksgiving has past and now we're entering the last month of the year. To be honest, I'm not really sure how I feel about things right now. My feelings have been up and down lately and I'm finding it hard to be on an even keel. I'm tending toward the negative right now and I don't like it. I'm hoping once we get more into the swing of things that I'll be able to enjoy things more. 2016 has been a really confusing year what with all the political unrest, the loss of so many celebrities that were so much a part of people's childhoods and my own changes in my own personal things. I feel as if I can barely catch my breath before something else comes tumbling right into the thick of it all. That's no different than any other day of my life, is it? So let's kick this off on the right note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment