Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Water of words

I'm a writer. It's not just the name of a job that I wish I had but it's the type of soul I am. I started this blog for some college courses I was taking online a few years ago and yet, here I am still writing in it. No one reads this and that doesn't bother me at all. I kind of prefer it that way. It's kind of a rambling of what might be happening in my life or snapshot of that's moment's thought.

I write for myself, not for anyone else. My thoughts are my own and are a constant stream that overflows so much with depths so deep that I'm not even aware of them and tributaries that run wild over the lands of realities and further. Sometimes my words are flowery and what I hope are artistic descriptions. Other times they are concise and to a sharp point. Other times I'm writing just to write. Most times I have no idea where my ideas will take me but I know there's an journey I must experience.

So I keep writing. If anyone ever stumbles upon this, that's fine. I hope you like what I write. If you don't, well, there's a millions of other blogs you can partake in but I thank you for the moment that you took to stumble upon my little chip of the writing block.

No comments:

Post a Comment