Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tomorrow is a present

Ha! I'm posting this on time for once! Of course I have no specific topic to ruminate about today though, but that's still one out of two, which I'm aware if a failing grade but I'm here and that's counts for something. I hoped that as I keep tying something will work through my brain and through my fingertips.

Today is my husband's birthday, so that's something. I've never been a fan of my birthday but I'm always up for celebrating another's. We both still work today, unfortunately, but I do have off on Friday and with Monday being Memorial Day, we'll both have off on that day too.

I could really use a 4-day weekend. I can't remember the last time I took off just to enjoy a little bit of free time. It may have been back in November. I doubt I'll actually use that time to relax. I've got yard work to do, projects to work on and a million other small things that need to be done. However, I'll make sure to sneak in some gaming time or a few movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment