Tuesday, March 4, 2014

fashion or style

I'm fairly sure I've stated the fact that I'm not in any way a girly type of girl.  I'm a jeans, t-shirt with sneakers and functional jacket type person and those items must be comfortable but not slob-like.  In fact, these items are a pretty accurate basis of what my everyday wear looks.

Wallflower Bejeweled Bootcut Jeans - JuniorsWomen's Snoopy® St. Patrick's Day TeesMerrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe - Dick's Sporting Goods

Every few months or so I give myself a challenge, I may not always accomplish it but I do my best to make headway towards doing so and the current challenge is that I dress more girly, specifically that I wear a dress or skirt at least once a month.  I don't enjoy clothes shopping though.  I find a lot of clothing to be tasteless--too revealing, too gaudy and sometimes just not enough common sense.  So far, I have only found one item to be feasible.



I have yet to officially buy it but it's a start.  I'll continue my search.  Wish me luck and perhaps I'll paste up what I end up wearing on here once I figure out what the name or ribbons and lace that I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment