Saturday, December 1, 2012

crafty I am!

Usually I try to post on Tuesday at least every 2 weeks.  Obviously, I failed at that as it's Sat.  In my defense, it is the holiday season.  I'm in the process of finishing up holiday shopping, or in several cases, crafting holiday gifts.  I usually try to keep a similar theme for groups of people that my family is passing out gifts to and for family members they will be receiving homemade gifts from the child, helped by me.  Here's hoping they like it!  I figure you can't go wrong with something made by hand & out of love and all that. . .well, if it is wrong, the person will feel too guilty to say anything.  hee hee.  Yeah, I'm evil like that.

Not only are we doing handmade gifts for Christmas, but I've been crocheting scarves, will hopefully make a few afghans, finish up a cross stitch or 2, plus I got plans to make a few costumes for next year's Halloween.  Yeah, it's early but as I'm sewing together 3 different costumes, I'll need all the time I can get.  But I'm not spilling any secrets about that quite yet.  hee hee.  

In the mean time, I thought I'd share some links to some awesome crafting sites.  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment