Tuesday, October 2, 2012

productive

It seems like every single time I even remember that I have a blog floating somewhere in the infinite information space of the Internet, I make up my mind to start posting on it again and then promptly forget all about it.  Honestly, I'm disappointed in myself every single time this happens so you would think I would make more of an effort to post something, even if it would just be a sentence or 2, but real life tends to push all such personal endeavors into the black hole of being busy.

So, here we are again, but this time I have an ace in my sleeve--I thank my husband many times over for the insight to convince me to buy an Ipad.  I hate the extravagant cost of the thing but for me, it has become infinitely worth it.  I use it everyday and all day from the calendar to keep up my scheduling, the reminders with its many beeps to help me remember to do all that I need to do when it is due, to the note taking abilities for all of the information that I need to take down and keep at the tip of my hand.  I have even come across uses for it that I would have never expected such as the free eBooks of the classics, to using it to keep track of people by checking in on Facebook, even keeping track of my calories for the day, translating different languages, checking up on the real estate market and references for science and literature facts.  It has most definitely become my second brain and thanks to this miracle electronic I get more things done in a day faster than a beaver can fell a tree.  In fact, I have even put in a biweekly reminder that I need to update my blog, so expect those updates.  

To sum it up, I'm baaaaaaack!!  hee hee.  


No comments:

Post a Comment