Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Day in the life of Vlogger (not me)

I never thought I'd be a vlog watcher but I am now subscribed to a few channels on Youtube and one of them is a vlogger. I didn't start out like that. I've always used youtube to stream music as I like the videos that go along with the music or I want to look at the lyrics as I'm listening to the song. I use it to watch the occasional funny video that has been recommended to me along with movie trailers, movie scenes and such but that's all I ever thought I'd use Youtube for. Obviously, planning as a hobby is a big thing so I've gotten into really watching a few channels on it from putting stickers into an Erin Condren life planner, bullet journal spreads and pen supply hauls. Following the links I found one of those planners who vlogs and now I'm subscribed into watching her talk about her life. It's kind of a nice thing as an introvert to get to know someone without having to worry about replying. It's interesting to see how different people live their lives and that's it from me so here she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment