Monday, June 12, 2017

Write it down!

Just a few days late with this one so that's progress. I figure I'm ahead of the curve anyway as I've kept this up for a handful of years already. I have an actual journal though it's been even longer since I've used it to pour my emotions into. I've started a few entries over the past five years or so but I've yet to finish one. A blog is just much faster but I'm a romantic as I adore pen to paper.

My love for putting ink onto paper shows at my desk. I'm surrounded by paper. I have binders of information ready at a fingertip's notice.  There's a binder for fun ideas and trips, a binder full of medical information ready to reference in the middle of phone calls to doctors' offices, a binder to keep general household information such bills and such and even a binder full of receipts and coupons to keep track of monthly spending. They all help keep my life organized. I have a small binder filled with more important information and a weekly planner for the more everyday lists of things to do.

I do believe I need to start a list of books I have read and books that I would like to read. I most definitely think I need to start a binder or journal of some sort to fill with all the ideas of projects that I would like to do. I have things everywhere and lists scattered all over the place so I think it's about time I put them all together so that I might be able to see right away what I want to do and actually do it. Or maybe I have enough binders.


No comments:

Post a Comment