Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May is now gone!

I'm terribly late with this post. I believe in the time that I should have put up this 1 post 2 posts should have been put up.


May is my second busiest month of the year. My husband's birthday is in May. Our roommate has his birthday in this month also. Then there's Memorial Day with its long weekend and I just noticed that in my husband's birthday month there is a military affiliation day, which also happens in my own birthday month. Of course, there's also the fact that it's the last full month of school before it's summer break so school tries to jam pack all their activities in a short time period.

This year, my husband decided to throw a BBQ birthday bash for himself. He decided to make a theme party of Fallout. We had a Nuka Cola Quantum, which was just blue Hawaiian Punch. My husband even arranged a scavenger hunt with bottle caps and a prize of a Fallout Pop figure and a book on surviving a nuclear fallout.  We even had the puppy go along with the theme! It was fun and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.


Now, it's time to gear up for summer and I am ready for some warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment