Monday, October 31, 2016

Haunting times

"Hi. My name is Lelila and I'm an workaholic." Not like it's some great secret though; it's a running theme through more than half my posts and almost all of my problems that I'm always busy doing something with not enough time for all the things that I'm trying to do and no time at all for doing anything fun for myself.

I don't like being idle. I don't like being bored. I'd rather have too much to do than to have nothing to do at all. Granted, I tend to take things to the extreme but going by astrological signs and just by own my personality itself, I've never been one to do things half-assed. I do things til the end of the road or til your death, physical or metaphorical of your pride.

It's Halloween but of course, I have a million things to do. My costume for the day is the guise of a normal person cause let's face it, I've never been a normal person.

Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment