Monday, February 8, 2016

Cleaning the New Year

I'm fairly sure I may have mentioned it before but if I didn't, I'll mention it now that I likely have obsessive compulsive disorder. I say likely as I've never been officially diagnosed with it. I have officially been diagnosed with bipolar and been told that the two conditions often run together. With certain symptoms that inevitably pop up no matter how I try to suppress them, it's highly likely that I do indeed have it. Anyway, the point of the matter with this that I feel chaotic.

I bought a house, which is great but we're in the process of unpacking, which means boxes and stuff and junk all over the place. It's kind of driving me crazy. My house in a mess and trying to find anything is next to impossible. I'm working on it when I can and as often as I can but it's overwhelming at best. I just have to keep cleaning though. It'll get done sooner or later and it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment