Monday, May 18, 2015

The American Dream

I want a house; it's the American dream and all that rot. I want to say that this is my land and I want the right to be able to say who can stay and who goes while on my own land.

Last week my husband and I went to a first time home buyers' seminar at our bank. There was a lot of good info and availability of resources to learn about and we ended up applying for a loan. It was said that it would take up to 3 business days. It's the third day and we have yet to hear anything from anyone and I'm quite terrified or either decision, really.

As I said I want a home, more than anything, but I'm terrified at the idea that we may not be ready for responsibility of owning our own home and I'm terrified that we won't get pre-approval for a house loan because it means that much longer until we are able to own our home.

Don't mind me, I'm just a nervous wreck right now and I'll try to come up with another more exciting topic for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment