Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I game again!

I game again and to a gamer, which I am, it's basically saying, "I live again!"  I can play FP perspective games, without any sort of nausea.

I have in fact been playing Skyrim for the past 2 weeks.  I remember when I first got the game I was excited to play but 45 mins on the dot into It and I was ready to keel over with an upset stomach.  I decidedly to just give it a shot and ended up playing 2 -3 hours without realizing.  It was so great to be able to enjoy the storyline and gameplay without having to pay the price of nausea for the rest of the night.  I felt like my old self.  Since then it's become my obsession, my anti-anger.  Instead of staying angry about a situation, I hold out until I can get in a few hours of Skyrim and I'm no longer angry.  It just puts me in a better mood to be able to do something that I was denied to do for so long.  I can only hope that this continues and something doesn't cause me to lose my newly refunded happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment