Saturday, March 9, 2013

Photo evident

After about 2 years of searching and finding everything else under the roof, the photo album that I had last been working on has finally been found deep in the mines of the storage unit. I spent most of the weekend looking through all the pics that I have taken over the last 4 years, printing them out and arranging them in a semi-chronological order. After finishing that photo album, filling out another 2 albums that had been given to me a long while ago, I still had to go out and buy another album to catch up to the current year. I estimate I spent over $125 on ink, maybe more, and printed about 500 pics. That's a lot and a lot of work. It was totally worth it.



I adore photography. I'm an amateur at best but I really enjoy taking a snapshot of that moment in life so that you always have a visual reminder as it will never be as clear in the muddled human mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment