Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Post, No Post

Oh, I'm terribly late with this. Last month became a bit of a train wreck and I was just trying to pull myself out of the debris that's scattered everywhere.

It was a mad scramble for the beginning of the school year with information from the school being wrong and barely enough time to fix it and be able to start the school year without too much of a hiccup. It was down to the last minute and that's something I hate happening. I'd much rather start a little early and take my time getting what's needed and working on things at my own pace then trying to rush things last minute and feeling unsure if I was able to get everything done properly. I'm still trying to get things done and school's been in session for a few weeks now.

My house is still a wreck. There isn't anything I can say to make that better.

It is September so there is that. We are currently in heat advisory though. This year has just a been a mess and I'm seriously hoping that going into autumn might make things better but at this point it's just wishful thinking. 

That's about it for now. Hopefully, I'll have something more interesting to post. This is just a bit of make up post but it's something, as late as it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment