Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Writers gonna write

To recap, I have my actual Recollections planner for household and work, a regular notebook that’s sort of like a bullet journal for personal habit tracking and a traveler’s notebook for when I’m running errands out of the house. It’s all been great for getting my life in somewhat of an order—remembering the past, organizing in the present and planning for the future.

I've even added 2 notebooks. I've started calligraphy so I have a notebook to practice the lettering. It's a bit trendy right now but I've always wanted to learn and while I've finally found a niche of time, I figured it was about time. I've also decided to start journaling again. I need to get back into writing, more than just the biweekly blog posts that I've been doing. Challenges are another trendy thing but I thought it might be interesting to try out. I don't normally do prompts but I've had such a difficult time trying to get my mind into the right place to start writing that I thought maybe having a starting point might give a good boost to jump off of. Since next month is November I thought I might go with a gratitude theme, what with Thanksgiving and all. I know that next month is NaNoWriMo and it would make more sense for me to start off with that but as I mentioned my mind isn't in the right frame to jump into writing a novel.

These are the plans so far. I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with my journaling challenge and that it won't take me too long to learn calligraphy but I'll take my time and enjoy the process as that is why I do things.


No comments:

Post a Comment