Thursday, February 5, 2015

Creative Crafting

I love creating. I revel coming up with an ideas then mulling it over so that a rough idea gets smoothed over into a workable plan. I relish gathering items from buying on a budget or by re-purposing old items. I get excited in sharing my plans and getting others involved. It really gives me joy to be working on a project and to finish is even better. It's why I have so many interests and hobbies from reading, writing, crocheting, gaming, painting and general arts and crafts.


I figure I do so much that I might as well try to go the next step and actually sell some of my stuff. I'm hoping that once I get a stock pile going that I can actually create an Etsy shop. I've got some ideas for great gaming home goods such as afghans and pillows. I don't want to give away too much as I don't want someone to accidentally stumble upon this and take my idea for their own. Besides, I need to work up more ideas. Whether it sells or not, the items I'll make can still be great gifts! Actually that's how this idea popped up. I had made a gift for a friend, which ended up being free advertising as another friend decided that he'd be willing to pay for something similar. I figure why not? I'll have fun either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment